We are delighted to be able to welcome you to Whitby once again. However in light of the current pandemic we have made some changes to try to ensure the safety of both our guest and our cleaners. Our cleaners are putting in place extra cleaning procedures using anti-viral products and extra procedures.
We would ask you to adhere to the following procedures before, during and after your stay
- Please do not arrive before 5pm and ensure you leave by 9am on your departure day. This is to make sure that our cleaners have time for the extra cleaning procedures we have put in place and also to avoid you coming into contact with them in the house.
- We have provided hand sanitiser in addition to soap so please make sure you continue to wash and sanitise your hands frequently, particularly on entering the property.
- We have removed some non-essential items in order to reduce the likelihood of contamination – these include decorative throws, cushions etc. We hope the slightly more austere appearance will not detract from your stay.
- We have left in place the books, games and DVDs but please be aware that these will not be disinfected between lettings so you may prefer not to use them.
- We have removed leaflets for local restaurants, attractions etc. in order to minimise cross-contamination. Please don’t leave any leaflets behind when you leave. If you would like local recommendations do feel free to give us a call and we will do our best to help you out!
- On leaving please strip your bed and place all bedding and towels in the bath. This makes things safer for our cleaners.
- Please place all used tissues etc. in a SEALED bin bag as these are potentially hazardous to our cleaners.
- Please place any dirty pots and pans in the dishwasher and switch it on before you leave.
- If you have symptoms of Covid-19 please do not come to our holiday home – if you contact us we will arrange a refund or alternative dates.
- If you become ill during your stay or in the 7 days following your departure please inform us immediately.
We do want you to have a fabulous stay in Whitby. We are doing our utmost to ensure your safety, however there is inevitably a small increased risk in staying away from home and we cannot take responsibility if you should become ill following a stay in our property.
Many thanks for your help and co-operation at this challenging time.
Liz & David